Friday, September 12, 2014

Refreshed

I have had a lot on my plate the last couple of months and so have neglected so many of my interests in one way or another and that includes pushing my writing to the back burner in some senses. I have been preparing for my current mini book tour and feel it has gone well so far with still one more two day event left to go. I have had fun catching up with family and friend and I have worked hard at my day jobs in order to afford to enjoy some relaxation.

Now with deadlines looming and Nanowrimo coming back into sight I know I have to buckle down and focus for a few upcoming months. Luckily I do not have any trips planned until December and I only and expecting a few visitors to vegas that I know so I shouldn't have much to distract me. I have struggled to push myself to complete projects but after coming home and seeing people turn out to support me and getting the exciting chance to introduce myself as an author I know it is what I have dreamt about for so long and I am reinvigorated to make it a reality!

I will return to vegas on monday and though I will continue to work my two day jobs and pay off bills, build up some savings and do everything in my power to make my day to day living as pleasant as possible I now know what my true focus is and what my end goal will be. I can't wait to start checking off the projects and get to work making myself the successful author I know I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment