Monday, September 15, 2014

Coming Up Next

With the motivation replenished and accomplishment overflowing I am extremely anxious to get home and get my office in order for the rest of the year. I am determined to get my files created and organized, any playlists I will be using set up and my checklist or deadlines posted so that I can finish out the year the best way possible.

I have three current anthologies I am working on with deadlines looming. I have my romance rough draft due by the end of October and I will of course be working hard on a project for Nanowrimo. For that book I have several opportunities but I have narrowed down the choices that I intend to choose from. November will either be dedicated to the first book in my Seven Deadly Syns series, Sabrina's Story or Annora's Story both of which are just working titles.

On top of my romance book, nano and the anthologies I am positive I can finish the rewrites on Breathe and can complete the first draft of the manuscript of Sharing Strength. Both are very important to me and I want to make sure I do justice to every story I tell. I am excited to see how far I can get and what success these projects may hopefully bring.

I will seeking a traditional publishing route for a few of my upcoming books while I will also be publishing through the charity series Rock and Roll Saved My Soul for Rescue Me which is my charity book that will be released by the end of the year. Should be a wonderful couple of months, intense and busy but very satisfying to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment