Monday, October 26, 2015

Book Promotion - Finding Rachel

For the last book promotion of the month I wanted to focus on the fourth book from our month long book release. If you have joined me before you know that October is not only Breast Cancer Awareness Month but it is also Domestic Violence Awareness. Earlier this month my fellow authors and I released books all about fighting back and I have showcased Survivor, Behind Closed Doors and Fighting Chance. The last one I want to make sure people know about is Finding Rachel by Bree Vanderland.

I needed to find Rachel once more... Maybe it was my fault. I married too young and had my son too young. Not that I would trade Daniel for the world. Jason was everything at first, but he changed. He became violent, he hurt me and our son, something I'd never forgive him for, but I knew I needed to get away and become as strong as iron. I needed to find myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment