Monday, August 17, 2015

Renewing a Prescence

This evening I was working on writing an email that could have a huge impact on an event I am attempting to plan. It was extremely difficult to compose the email because I am so unfamiliar with official proposals and formal requests. In fact I am still working on  getting my query letters just right for submission. It made me realize as I pushed to complete the email that I have been fighting with for nearly a week that I have been neglecting more than just the email.

I have been striving for the last week to have a stronger social media presence through my regular Facebook page along with my author and Rescue Me charity pages. I have done my best to keep updating twitter but then I scanned through and remembered that after a month away I had completely stopped writing this blog. Now I not only have to get a post up but I have to rebuild some sort of exposure. 

I have mentioned in the past that I struggle at times to come up with ideas for my posts which may be a large part of why I haven't been writing but with the completion of Survivor I stepped away from writing entirely. As I continue planning the launch event for Survivor I will be doing the character profiles and excerpts from the book but I will also be doing the same for upcoming projects as well. 

This is a very short post but I just wanted to make sure that I took the time to write some and get back in the groove of blogging more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment